Hp officejet 5258 Driver & Setup install, Manual, Wireless
Hello we provide Hp officejet 5258 Driver complete with intall procedure for Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit and Macintosh. First you have to make sure the operating system is used. Then select the Driver below that is supported by your windows or macintosh operating system.
before installing the driver for Hp officejet 5258 , here’s a brief description of this product. officejet 5258 offers all-in-one performance to meet your high mobility. It supports print, copy, and scan functions almost anywhere, keeping your business running even if you’re out. Small size has nothing to do with the capable specifications for each functionality.
Hp officejet 5258 Driver For windows and Macintosh
Hp officejet 5258 Driver Basic
OS: 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 64-bit File Name: OJ5200_Basicx64_44.4.2678.exe Download
OS: 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit File Name: OJ5200_Basicx86_44.4.2678.exe Download
Basic Driver Solution is used for the basic function of a printer
For eg: printing, scanning etc
Install HP Smart and add your printer
OS : Windows 32/64-bit
- Install printer software and drivers
- Connect to Wi-Fi
- Create an HP account and register your printer
- Load paper and install ink or toner cartridges
- Sign up for Instant Ink*
- Print from any device by installing HP Smart software on all devices
Install procedure for windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, XP, Vista 32-bit – 64-bit
- Double-click on the downloaded driver file or open select “right click” as administrator click install, then follow the installation instructions by clicking “next”
OS: macOS 11.0, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
Install procedure for macOS 11.0, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.9, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.15
- Download drivers files above. Save the file to a location, check the settings of the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the Mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the file in the following folder.
- Wait for the installation process will start automatically
Hp officejet 5258 Driver Unavailable
this error occurs if the printer driver is not up-to-date or corrupted, or a new Windows update is required. Corrupt and incompatible printer drivers, however, are the most common causes of this problem.
- Make sure the printer is turned on, in a ready state, and that the paper is inserted into the main input tray.
- Open the Printers list in Devices settings.
– Windows 10 : From the Start menu, click Settings, click Devices, then click Printers & scanners.
– Windows 8.1 : From the Charms menu, click Devices.
- Click Add printer or scanner.
- Click Show Wi-Fi Direct printer if the option is displayed.
- Select a printer named DIRECT (Example: DIRECT-72-HP Officejet Pro 6970), then click Add device to open the WPS PIN window.
- Go to the printer. Depending on your printer model, a connection request message with a PIN will be displayed on the printer’s control panel or the page printed with a PIN.
- Return to the computer, enter your PIN, then click Next to complete the connection and basic print driver settings.
- Open the photo or document that you want to print, click File, and then click Print.
- Select your printer from the list of available printers, then click Print.
Hp officejet 5258 Manual
|HP Printers – Dynamic Security Enabled Printers||0.08MB|
Hp officejet 5258 Wireless Setup
To set up a Wireless network to your printer, the Hp officejet 5258 Wireless Settings Wizard is an easy method.
Tap the printer power button to turn on your printer . On your printer’s control panel, click the Wireless icon.
The Wireless Summary screen will be displayed. Click Settings–> Wireless Setup Wizard.